Saturday, April 20, 2019

                                              MEH. 

   I've always wanted to create a blog to tell people things, well things, I won't specify what I am going to write in the future. Yet, I will be writing different things though, it depends on the mood, I don't know yet and I am a multi. I'm a moody person with a lot of imaginary, who else gets drowned in its head? it happens to me literally ALWAYS. I even sometimes start to think whether an incident really happened or it happened in my head. Eventually, I decided to make these imaginations useful and transform them into stories, I've already wrote one. However, I hope this blog would be a success, I mean I've always wanted people to read what I write even though I was and still am afraid that the readers would think that what I write is just some rubbish. To be honest, I don't really care. I stopped caring long time ago, I was a cold person, feelingless and now I became an ice cube. I took a lot and I still do, I don't take out my anger, because I am always surrounded by people which I sometimes hate and other times appreciate. I am not a suicidal person, but some of my writings may sound like that. Being hurt doesn't mean I'll end my life, I am not that weak though. I am stronger than you can imagine, I proved that to lots of people including myself. Each time I take myself out from a broken hole, I continuily repeat, I am stronger than I thought and I get stronger each time which makes me that ice cold hearted. I am not perfect, nobody is, but I won't ever let anyone hurt me, I'm sorry but I care about me. And each person that got stabbed by people that matters, should be less caring about them and more caring about themselves, it's you that matters and the rest can go to hell. Stop being weak and showing them that, it's the main reason that makes them take over your head. GROW UP ALREADY, TREAT YOURSELF AND GIVE THEM A RESTING COLD POKER FACE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment