Sunday, April 21, 2019

LOL 'LEGEND OF LOVE'

                              

  Another relationship, but not as bitter as the oldies,
Most of it with a fruity taste,
Integrated in human form,
Nothing else can face that beauty of yours, 
Love was a fantasy until you showed up, 
Always dazed in your eyes, glowing as a shiny comet, 
Making a wish each time I'm numbed by them, 
Right into my heart you stepped without a permission, 
Amen is a word I always use whenever someone pray for me, 
Becoming now the name of my possessor with an "I", 
Together we were supposed to be the legend of love, 
It seemed impossible because of our mourning fatality, 
Never I ever believed in that impossibe word until I met you, 
Estimating you was giving you the love you deserved, 
For the first time I regret my actions, 
Ultimately your thankless self showed up, 
Chaos is all what my soul knows now, 
Karma became my friend, it doesn't forget a broken heart, but,
You are the worst legend, 


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment